Error when using Storyboard ThatLast Updated: July 26, 2019
If you are experiencing problems, such as download or save issues, go to https://www.storyboardthat.com/diagnostics and take a screenshot. Send a screenshot to your IT Department and they should be able to see what the problem is.
If your IT Department is unable to help (or if you don't have one), send a screenshot of the page to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Please ensure that you are capturing the entire page (even if you have to attach two images to your email) so that we have all of the information to better help you.
My Students are Having Issues Using Storyboard That
Symptom: My students are unable to save their work.
Symptom: My students are having trouble logging in.
Symptom: X is or isn't happening when my students click Y.
If your students are experiencing a technical issue while using Storyboard That, we can help you help them!
If you're contacting us on behalf of your students, it's super helpful if you include the following information in your inquiry. This helps us diagnose the problem faster.
- The student's username (note: this is different than their display name! for help finding student usernames, go here)
- Your username & email address
- The type of device the student is using
- The browser the student is using
- A screenshot of the diagnostics page from the student's computer when they are logged in: https://www.storyboardthat.com/diagnostics
- A screenshot of what the student is seeing when the issue occurs (if applicable)