Windows in ScenesLast Updated: July 23, 2019
Some scenes have open parts, such as windows, that you can layer for more complicated scenes.
Check out the Smart options of any scene by clicking the blue Edit Scene button.
Update Smart Options
- Drag down a scene with windows
- Click Edit Scene
- Select from the available options on the left to remove the background (A preview will show on the right)
- Click Update Scene
Add Another Scene (or Anything!)
- Drag down another scene or other item
- The scene/item will drop on the top layer
- Use the layering icons to send the scene to the right layer