Upload a Vector Image
You can add your own vector images that you created in Illustrator!
How to Upload a Vector Image into the Storyboard Creator
- Create your desired image in Illustrator.
- Click File > Save As and select the .svg option.The SVG Options dialogue box will open, and you will be given the option to change the .svg options. *Please note: you should click the “more options” button to see all*
- Select the Following and Click OK:
- SVG Profiles: SVG 1.1
- Type: Custom
- Subsetting: None (Use System Fonts)
- Image Location: Link
- Un-check Preserve Illustrator Editing Capabilities
- CSS Properties: Presentation Attributes
- Decimal Place: 1
- Encoding: Unicode (UTF-8)
- Check: Output fewer < tspan > elements
- Un-check: Include Slicing Data, Use < textPath > element for Text on Path, Include XMP, and Responsive
You have created an SVG image that can now be uploaded to StoryboardThat.com and will be scalable and non-rasterized!