How Do I Roster With Google?
Import Google Classroom Roster
- Click Set Up Classes and Invite Students
- Click Import Your Classes
- Enter your Google account credentials to start the roster process
Use the email and password for your Google Classroom.
You may or may not be asked to choose which Google Account you want to use. Be sure to select the Google Classroom account.
- Authorize Storyboard That to get your Google Classroom roster(s).
- Choose which Classes to Import
Check off the classes you want to import. After you have selected the ones you want, click Import Class(es).
Once your classes have been imported, students can go to google.storyboardthat.com and sign in with their Google accounts to log into their Storyboard That accounts!