Error when Using Storyboard That
If you are experiencing trouble with Storyboard That please go to our Diagnostics Page at https://www.storyboardthat.com/diagnostics. This page will scan for any local issues on your device. Send a screenshot to your IT Department and they should be able to see what the problem is.
The most common, but luckily easy to fix, issues our users face are outdated web browsers or firewall settings that prevent our website from functioning properly. The Diagnostics Page will check for these 2 issues and issue green check marks ✔ if your device passes.
If your device fails and you see a ❌, please click Share Diagnostics with Storyboard That and email us at email@example.com with a description of the issue and your account information. Our dedicated Customer Success team will get back to you promptly!
It is important that you contact us, so we know about your issue and can help resolve it more quickly!
My Students are Having Issues Using Storyboard That
Symptom: My students are unable to save their work.
Symptom: My students are having trouble logging in.
Symptom: X is or isn't happening when my students click Y.
If your students are experiencing a technical issue while using Storyboard That, we can help you help them!
If you're contacting us on behalf of your students, it's very helpful if you include the following information in your inquiry. This helps us diagnose the problem faster.
- The student's username (note: this is different from their display name! For help finding student usernames, go here)
- Your username & email address
- The type of device the student is using
- The browser the student is using
- Students can also submit from the diagnostics page from their account when they are logged in: https://www.storyboardthat.com/diagnostics
- A screenshot of what the student is seeing when the issue occurs (if applicable)
Please contact us if you continue to experience difficulties and we will promptly get back to you.