My Student has a Free Account. How can I change them to a student?
Student have a free account? There are three easy ways to solve this!
Option 1 - Roster with Google Classroom
If you use Google Classroom, you can import entire class lists!
- Click on Set Up Classes and Students from the Dashboard
- Click on Google Classroom and follow prompts
Accounts with matching Google credentials will be transferred automatically!
Option 2 - Invite Student to Class with a Link
- Click on Manage Classes under Students & Classes, or use the top navigation bar of the teacher dashboard.
- Click on the blue Invite Students button next to the correct class.
- Select the Log-In Method for this student or students
- Get Sign-Up Link
- Send Link to Student
Either copy and paste the link, or email it!
Once the student clicks the link and signs into Storyboard That, they will be in that class!
Option 3 - Student Joins Your Account with a Code
- Student goes to https://school.storyboardthat.com while logged in.
- Student enters in the information. The teacher user name, the teacher's access key, and student name (for display purposes).
The access key is available on the teacher dashboard under the six main icons.
- Student clicks the blue Join button.
- Student will be redirected to the student dashboard!