Removing cells is similar to adding cells.
How to Delete Cells
- Click Add / Delete Cells below the Storyboard Creator.
- Select the new arrangement of cells. The cells that will be deleted turn red.
- Make sure you don’t have any content that you want to keep in those red cells!
- If you have something there you want to keep, click Cancel and move cells out of the red. Then repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Click Update Storyboard to save the changes.
See also: How do I split a storyboard?
Have a specific concern? Contact our staff at email@example.com. 😊