How do I Split a Storyboard?
We do not support the feature of splitting a storyboard into smaller pieces. However, you can make a copy of your original storyboard and then delete out some of the cells.
- Make a copy of the storyboard you want to split.
- Click Move Cells at the bottom of the Storyboard Creator.
For clarity, I changed some colors so you can see the difference.
- Move the cells so the ones you want to keep are closest to the top left. When finished, click Done.
- Delete the unwanted cells by clicking on Add / Delete Cells.
- Then choose the configuration you want. Click Update Storyboard.
- Click Save.
- If necessary, repeat with original.